chaos45 wrote:1. Have one day of the week be payday, I have a job, why not have it give me some money, not a lot, I have bills to pay, but l should have a little bit left over.
2. Lower training costs. Not drastically, but a little bit, like a couple hundred.
3. Increase chip drops or autosell values. A little bit more money in the pocket would help, and let people buy things other than levels.
Thank you for reading and I hope it's taken into consideration.
1. This would break the game in so many ways. Let's just assume your job exactly pays the bills and rent, with nothing left over, okay?
2. Already been done once in the past, but could be taken into consideration again. Anybody else feel this is a problem?
3. See 2), except it hasn't been done before, to the best of my knowledge.