Content suggestion - Nocturne Update

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

Theo

Content suggestion - Nocturne Update

Post by Theo »

Any chance we could see Nocturne get an update? More items? :)

Perhaps some high-mettle level 1 equipment for retconing after you have done it a lot, more in-between level gear, some level 15+/high end aftercore gear?

New icons? Badges to buy? Shiny things? Shiny shiny? Sidekick skill? Actual character skills, say one for each class at about.. 50-100 mettles? Something to say HEY, GO RETCON MORE, FARM mettles DANGIT! SPEND THEM HERE!

Perhaps also league items (Should leagues ever get items/upgrades added at a future time)

Edit - I would like to see an item set added for each class if possible. Maybe a level 3 or 11 one. Something odd, but something fun. Give some weird ability while it is all worn.
Cristiona

Re: Content suggestion - Nocturne Update

Post by Cristiona »

Certainly worth considering.
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"
Kinak
Site Admin

Post by Kinak »

I think we can make that happen. Any excuse to send Cristiona back to the awesome-nocturne-flavortext mines, after all :)

That said, it'll need a while to bubble around and figure out what new goodies should show up.

Cheers!
Kinak
Nommy

Post by Nommy »

I would like a whole bunch of adorable level 3 items. In a no-pull run, the Accessory Slot is usually unoccupied at the lower levels, and this would be a really fun avenue to find stuff to fill them in with. The best part of this plan is that the items don't have to be anything special mechanically, because anything you put there is going to be better than the nothing we have now.
Satan

Post by Satan »

A sidekick role of fighter pilot, that allows your understudy to pilot a flying transportation even if you don't have the skill, and it occasionally shoots a hail of gun fire.
Leader of PFE league. If you wish to worship me, ask me about joining my secondary league Cult of Satan (the largest league in the game!).
Patojonas

Post by Patojonas »

Nommy wrote:I would like a whole bunch of adorable level 3 items. In a no-pull run, the Accessory Slot is usually unoccupied at the lower levels, and this would be a really fun avenue to find stuff to fill them in with. The best part of this plan is that the items don't have to be anything special mechanically, because anything you put there is going to be better than the nothing we have now.
Aren't the mettle medals free pulls? With a supersolid and an heavy one you get +12 to all stats at level 1, great no?