Gold diet run?

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

Citizen James

Gold diet run?

Post by Citizen James »

One thing I noticed was that in each retcon, if you choose one of the named retcons (from the list in the popup info window) it will list the name of that retcon on your retcon history page. It does this even for the one you are currently on. I have gone through all the named retcons: Original, Classic, Champion, maso, grimdark, temperant, gold, silver, retcon zero, trainee, and basic. I was hoping to find a merit badge, but no such luck. Anyway, I moved on to one of the examples of a combo run mentioned (gold diet - like gold but with no sugar: no skills, max pulls, limited sidekick, no sugar instead of all food).

Was there supposed to be something coded for this, or was it just another suggestion?
Harry Dresden

Re: Gold diet run?

Post by Harry Dresden »

Citizen James wrote: Anyway, I moved on to one of the examples of a combo run mentioned (gold diet - like gold but with no sugar: no skills, max pulls, limited sidekick, no sugar instead of all food).

Was there supposed to be something coded for this, or was it just another suggestion?
Where are you seeing these "combo runs" listed? It's not in the list of retcons on the Initiate Retcon page.
Ryme
Site Admin

Post by Ryme »

Things like "gold diet" were just suggested nomenclature -- make it easy to understand which one of the 600 types of runs you're doing. They're not really designed to be named on your retcon history page, besides the handful of named runs, which we thought might be popular paths.
Corrupt Shadow

Post by Corrupt Shadow »

So, in other words, there is no badge associated with them. :wink: 8) :lol: :mrgreen:
I've won the 100k DD bet so many times, I should have the title "Mr. Luck"
Mana Yachanichu

Post by Mana Yachanichu »

Ryme wrote:They're not really designed to be named on your retcon history page, besides the handful of named runs, which we thought might be popular paths.
So how popular IS Maso, then? :P
Ryme
Site Admin

Post by Ryme »

More popular than it should be.
Harry Dresden

Post by Harry Dresden »

How can it not be popular? It's the bestest!
Mana Yachanichu

Post by Mana Yachanichu »

Aww, I don't get the Maso hate from the top . . . unless you have statistics that it makes people ragequit.
Jesus

Post by Jesus »

Ryme wrote:More popular than it should be.
He'd still say this if no one played Maso :þ
Jesus (#229) | Solitude (#257)