Wiki

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

What options to use

Option 1
25%
Option 2
75%
I don't care about the wiki
No votes

Total votes: 8

Muhandes

Wiki

Post by Muhandes »

If this would fit better in another forum location please move it.

I have in my mind a slight wiki change, that will improve the wiki looks a bit. The problem is it requires about 1200 edits.
I probably wont do it myself, but maybe someone can automate it, or other people can go with it if they feel like. blackmatter615 has suggested to spend some of his time on it.

Basically the idea is to change the looks of the "How Obtained" section.

I made a page as an example. here is the original. this is one option on how to improve it. this is the second option.

A third option, which is only available if someone is going to automate it all is to create a template for this, and then the looks can be decided later. I'm not 100% sure how to do that though.

Basically this is a poll on which of the two first options looks best, and a call for input and other suggestions.
Satan

Re: Wiki

Post by Satan »

You left off the option of preferring it how it currently is. The way I see it, the 2nd proposed option is worse because of the lack of bullets, and the 1st proposed option is somewhat unnecessary because the only thing that changes is the boldness of the location areas, which honestly won't make that big of a difference. You can tell they're the location areas because of the indentation and bullets on the list.
zillow

Post by zillow »

I like it how it is, it is easy to tell what is a location and what is an encounter, etc.
Corrupt Shadow

Post by Corrupt Shadow »

I like the bullets actually. Option 1 (aka Sandbox2).
I've won the 100k DD bet so many times, I should have the title "Mr. Luck"