Tell us about your day.

Off-topic posts about whatever, including off-the-wall posts about being on walls.

Moderator: Moderators

TheK3vin

Tell us about your day.

Post by TheK3vin »

I saw this on another forum, so I figured I'd post one in Off the Wall.
How was your day today? Anything exciting happen? Share your feelings! And remember- it's ok to feel sad.
Olaf

Post by Olaf »

I had to wake up at 4am, get to work at 5:20, sit alone outside in the cold until 5:30, then actually start work at 6. That went until 2:30, then I walked 1/2 mile to wait for my ride at 4.
Now I'm here.
On the plus side, I'm not on fire.

How was your day?
<==
Well, I've got a hat!
TheK3vin

Post by TheK3vin »

I am also not on fire.
TheK3vin

Post by TheK3vin »

How was your day, Zelandoni?
Ryme
Site Admin

Post by Ryme »

I woke up this morning to find out that my game exploded, in a good way. Then I went to work and watched it explode even more. That's a pretty impressive day. There's going to be a lot of scrambling for days or weeks to come, but it's also encouraging. Putting together Twilight has been by far the most enjoyable worklike experience of my life--it's a dream job, and that's from a cynic who thinks the only good job is "being retired."

Though there's a long way to go, today I learned that there's at least some chance my dream job could one day be my actual job. I like that more than I can say. Honestly, I could be on fire and still be happy right now. (Thanks, folks!)

Actually, I've got some stories about being on fire, but I'll have to save them for another day.
TheK3vin

Post by TheK3vin »

But are you on fire?
cromulentia

Post by cromulentia »

today i handed over $300 to my college, which is a lot to someone who only has $320 to their name. and now i'm (trying) to study for four tests that i have in the next few days, and i need to write a paper at some point in there too. you gotta love the end of the semester. its the best!

but no, i am not on fire, so i guess things could be worse.
TheK3vin

Post by TheK3vin »

I was sick today, so I got to spend all day sitting on the couch, sleeping, and waiting for the World of Warcraft servers to go back up (not that they did....). But on the plus side, I got to stay home and do nothing but think about how much work I should've been getting done.
sounos

Post by sounos »

Today was my first off now that school has finished. So it was a very good day :D
IcyFreak

Post by IcyFreak »

Double-check and polish the answers? Whatever happened to sleeping? >.>
Have a nice day.
TheK3vin

Post by TheK3vin »

I've been on the forums for an hour on a Blackberry. So you can guess how I'm doing.
TheK3vin

Post by TheK3vin »

Don't get a PS3. Get a Wii, or at least a 360. PS3 sucks.

In my humble opinion.
Jesus

Post by Jesus »

I made some twice baked potatoes, Some steaks in a mushroomy sauce, applesauce, and an apple pie. Applesauce you can buy at a store blows. Making it yourself is infinitely better. I also made the pie crust, which, according to other people, is supposed to be a bitch. There were obvious tears in the top, but hey, I'd never made a pie before. Maybe next time I'll try to do a latticework thing, instead of the full cover.

But everything was good, and that's what matters :)
Jesus (#229) | Solitude (#257)
TheK3vin

Post by TheK3vin »

I played A LOT of Guitar Hero 3 for the Wii, and was forced to try to teach a 5-year-old kid to play so nobody else had to entertain him. Needless to say he couldn't play single note on the thing, yet he whined every time we didn't give him a turn. A lot. So yeah, but after everyone went home I got to relax and watch some quality TV with my laptop on my lap. So yeah. Good Turkey Day.