The Story of Corrupt Shadow

Off-topic posts about whatever, including off-the-wall posts about being on walls.

Moderator: Moderators

Corrupt Shadow

The Story of Corrupt Shadow

Post by Corrupt Shadow »

The hero known as Corrupt Shadow may sound like he would be dark, mysterious, and evil, but that's far from the truth. While he chose a name that he hoped would strike fear in his enemies, his friends know him to be a gracious, fun individual to be around. How is this possible, you might ask?

Well, Corrupt Shadow wasn’t always a hero. He was born Stephen Nesbit, and during high school, he flipped burgers at a local McBurger Bell in Somerset. After graduating in the top 10% of his class at Somerset High School, he worked for a telemarketing company that received calls for various products (e.g., Tie-Bow, Boodrows But-Paste, assorted pharmaceuticals, etc.). He eventually attended school at University Heights where he changed his major a few times. He settled on electrical engineering since he had a job working as a draftsman using CautoADD.

It all began with that very bad day when he realized his car was stolen, when he was almost fired, and when his apartment was broken into. He’d had enough, so he went to dole out his own street justice. Of course, it didn’t go so well. But that’s when something unusual happened. He saw a glow, and ended up grabbing an Ember in a Bottle.

He instantly felt wisdom and power enter his body upon touching the talisman. He could control lightning!! Sort of… He decided to use his new-found powers for good. He kept his electrical designer day job, and donned his heroic attire for his night life. If it weren’t for the loads of caffeine and candy, he didn’t know how he’d had been able to do it.

He now strives to become one of the best, virtuous heroes the City of Twilight has ever seen.

“I’m here to help the little guy… any way I can.” –Corrupt Shadow
I've won the 100k DD bet so many times, I should have the title "Mr. Luck"
Carygon Nijax

Post by Carygon Nijax »

that reminds me... where canI download CautoADD?
Top 10 on the Total Post list
Corrupt Shadow

Post by Corrupt Shadow »

Cautodesk's website.

:lol:
I've won the 100k DD bet so many times, I should have the title "Mr. Luck"