Registration Info

Read inside to see how to get your account activated.
Ryme
Site Admin

Registration Info

Post by Ryme »

For now these forums require an administrator's permission to complete registration. This is to cut back on the frequency of spammers--I'd have 10-30 junk accounts every day if we didn't do this.

To get your account activated:

You MUST send an in-game message to Kinak (player #4) asking to have it activated. It's probably easiest if you keep it short and simple, and PLEASE tell him if your forum username is different from your game username. Example:

Code: Select all

I just created a forum account. Could you activate it, please? My forum user name is: <put name here>
We'll try to get to these at least once every 24 hours or so, but can't make any guarantees.

Also note: because of heavy spamming, a few of the less popular (in real-life) domain extensions which are associated heavily with fake email addresses have been set to disallow sign-up. For instance, nobody with a .ru email address can register, because that's responsible for 50% of the spam accounts. If you're an honest-to-goodness person and need to get around it, your best bet might be to set up a gmail, yahoo, or other free email account. If you're having trouble signing up, send Kinak an in-game message and we'll work out the details.

Finally, we do periodically delete junk accounts. Any account more than 3 days old is susceptible to deletion at any time, so once you sign up for an account please write Kinak fairly promptly or you may have to recreate your account.

-The Management