Next contest up for bidding is....

Off-topic posts about whatever, including off-the-wall posts about being on walls.

Moderator: Moderators

seventhcross

Next contest up for bidding is....

Post by seventhcross »

Who wants a Best Memory Squid Disc? You know you do... It's the rarest of the rares, so the question I have is:

How much are you willing to pay for it?

I'm having a truly silent auction, and secret at that! Send a bid at Wa7erproof saying how much you are willing to pay for it. If your bid comes out the highest, then you get the trade for the Disc.

Rules:
1) bids can be in stars or chips or a combination of the two.
1-a) Stars will be valued at 400k chips per Silver so that it is comparable to those who put in chips only bids.
2) I will tell no one what anyone else has bid, it will be secret unless you spill the beans about your bid. No one will even know who has or has not bid unless people state that they are bidding.
3) The winner MUST pay the bid! Otherwise how do I know that it is a legitimate bid? A trade will be set up with the winner who will have one week to confirm it before I move on down the list.
4) Feel free to bid as many times as you want, but I will only count the last bid you make. As stated in 3 the bid will be expected to be paid, so make sure it is a bid you can and are willing to pay.

Bidding begins: July 13th 2011
Bidding ends: August 13th 2011 (just over 4 weeks)
Winner is chosen by highest bid at that time. Thanks in advance to all those who play!

(Yes, I know that I am putting this account into de-active state and will have no use for the winnings. So, why make you pay? As stated, to be sure you have the funds and are willing to part with them, but also so that I have more to giveaway! Who knows, you may even get some of it back in another contest later!)
seventhcross

Re: Next contest up for bidding is....

Post by seventhcross »

Probably would've been nice of me to post the winner here... duh.

Congrats to Harry Dresden for his winning bid of 5 stars!

Next up is a retcon contest, which will start after Harry's contest has run it's course.
Kurg

Post by Kurg »

That's quite higher than mall price, so congrats on the deal.
Accounts: Kurg is my main, then there's Zap/Zorzos/Kalios who are (mostly)unused multis.
seventhcross

Post by seventhcross »

It'll probably be a coupla weeks so everyone has enough notice to finish runs and such. I need to determine prizes and such as well.