Off-topic posts about whatever, including off-the-wall posts about being on walls.
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:21 pm
For whatever delightful occasion brought about the sending of tasty treats...
- Posts: 732
- Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:54 am
Congratulations on the very special occasion, whatever it may be.
- Posts: 1234
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:24 pm
- Location: Baton Rouge, LA
It's a very special occasion indeed. Not sure if he's giving it away, so I won't be saying anything until he does.
I've won the 100k DD bet so many times, I should have the title "Mr. Luck"
- Posts: 617
- Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 12:29 am
- Location: I'm on a boat!!!
The Bruins winning the Stanley Cup?
The first day of summer?
Well, whatever it is, congratulations.
Kinak wrote:Curse you its and it's! Curse yoooooooooou!
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests