A Spoooky Halloween Story

Off-topic posts about whatever, including off-the-wall posts about being on walls.

Moderator: Moderators

Sanjuro

A Spoooky Halloween Story

Post by Sanjuro »

I was walking home from work last night, when I heard a THUMP - THUMP noise behind me. When I looked behind me I saw a coffin standing upright on the sidewalk. "Oh", I thought, "just a Halloween decoration."

I continued walking when I heard the THUMP - THUMP again. I turned around and saw the coffin. "Huh, that was weird." I resumed walking and heard the THUMP - THUMP noise again. This time, I turned around and kept watching the coffin.

THUMP - THUMP! The coffin was hopping closer to me!

I ran towards my house! THUMP - THUMP - THUMP - THUMP! The noise was getting faster! I looked over my shoulder and the coffin was getting closer!
THUMP - THUMP - THUMP - THUMP!

I reached my house and fumbled at the doorknob, my hands shaking! THUMP - THUMP! I unlocked and opened the door! I went inside and tried to shut the door, but *CRASH!* The coffin slammed into my door and pushed me back! The coffin was in my house!

I ran away, towards the bathroom! THUMP - THUMP! There was no way out! THUMP - THUMP! I reached the first thing I could grab from my bathroom counter! It was a bottle of cough syrup! THUMP - THUMP! I turned around and threw the cough syrup as hard as I could!
And the coffin stopped.
:mrgreen:
Kinak wrote:Curse you its and it's! Curse yoooooooooou!
Arthur Dent

Re: A Spoooky Halloween Story

Post by Arthur Dent »

:D I laughed. gg wp :)