Quadrant Delta-Delta-Delta/Aquassion Logo

Non-spoilery solutions to people's game-related problems.

Moderator: Moderators

Staunch
Location: I'm going there, but I like it here, wherever here is.

Quadrant Delta-Delta-Delta/Aquassion Logo

Postby Staunch » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:53 am

Is there a trick?

Per the wiki, I read that your stats determine the difficulty here. I really want the logo, so I can have a sub-ma-car for retcons. I had been farming Sector 7-Gamma, but the slightly increased difficulty from farming there so much has surpassed me, and I occasionally get one-shot kills there (and no logo).

I am level 30 and here are my stats:
Strength: 148 (136)
Intellect: 241
Reflexes: 509 (391)

I have quite a bit of the non-donator equipment for options on switching my gear, but limited funds (down to 25,032 chips again - but I do have a Pegasus for sale and a few older non-obtainable items I would be willing to sell if anyone needs anything).

So, any tips on better gear to attempt this place, me and my Holy Hand Grenade Launcher tends to miss every attack until we die when we try to farm at DDD.

Still wearing mostly xentrium gear for the turn length, but I am open to suggestions. I do have the set from the chain-links as well. I also have almost all the software, sidekick, and non-donator transportation options as well.
Account Created: 2009-03-12 13:37:54 - Forum joined on Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:43 pm. Apparently, interwebs are hard!

xKiv

Re: Quadrant Delta-Delta-Delta/Aquassion Logo

Postby xKiv » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:16 am

Have PP regeneration, use skills that can't miss (spells, animal kung-foolery).
You can also use items for stunning (and even damage, though that will not scale well).

Or don't buff your attributes (str, int, ref); instead buff your to-hit and critical hit chance.

Cristiona

Re: Quadrant Delta-Delta-Delta/Aquassion Logo

Postby Cristiona » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:02 pm

If you just want logos, you can always cripple yourself. You'll lower XP gains, but if you just want loot.

Look into bricks...
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"

Return to “Help & Hints”