Something in the air...

Non-spoilery solutions to people's game-related problems.

Moderator: Moderators

Citizen James

Something in the air...

Post by Citizen James »

Allrighty, I'm gonna go ahead and ask. I figure I'm looking for something that can't be seen, smelled, or tasted - and even know what I'm looking for (though I still haven't found what I'm looking for. I have noticed that there is an item listed in the assembly list -
Spoiler: show
cosmic crystals
- which at least according to the wiki doesn't have any known recipes. Though so far I have tried combining it with most of the items in my inventory (there are a lot) to no avail. Am I at least barking up the right tree? Am I at least barking in the right forest?
Harry Dresden

Re: Something in the air...

Post by Harry Dresden »

If you want it spoiled, check the Recent Updates on the wiki and you'll find out what it is. Others can probably give subtle hints, if that's what you're looking for.
Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

To your question about your items, remember that another update has happened, so one weird new thing may be completely unrelated to another weird new thing.
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"
Citizen James

Post by Citizen James »

I can see clearly now, the rain has gone.

I'll continue to spade on the other thing...

Out of curiosity (on a totally different track) - does the dreamer's clock get reset at retcon? I could have sworn I built one in the original continuity, but it isn't there anymore.
Ryme
Site Admin

Post by Ryme »

Yes, you have to build it again each run. Considering you need to be level ~30 to handle where it takes you, that should give plenty of time to rebuild.

But despite the possible misdirection, that's a sharp eye with the thing you spotted. Several additions were made yesterday that were less obvious than that.