- In the "A Joyous (but Properly Restrained) Reunion", choosing "Take the Weapon"
- Trying to adventure in "Rooftops of downtown" without the ability to fly ("You try to get to the rooftops of the tall buildings, but you can't reach.")
- Trying to adventure in "Fighting Robots" before level 12 ("You must be at least level 12 to go here. It's not level discrimination or anything, I would just hate to see you get moitalized by some vicious robots that are waaaay out of your league. Come back when you're stronger.")
- Trying to use the "last adventure" link to access an area you can no longer access, since you changed transportation ("You hop on a bike and you start pedaling for your destination. You pedal and you pedal and you pedal and you pedal some more. Then you realize you're still nowhere near where you wanted to go, so you decide to forget it and go home.")
- Trying to use the "last adventure" link to access one of the special dreamer's clock areas without the clock ("If you think you can get to a place that exists outside of normal time and space, good luck finding it!")
There were a couple more in the Sunset Strip Mine, but these are no longer relevant.