Can't complete Moon Over Twilight, Brutes Over Downtown

For to fix what's broke, and improve what ain't. Or something thereabouts.

Moderator: Moderators

Sena

Can't complete Moon Over Twilight, Brutes Over Downtown

Post by Sena »

I'm trying to finish the quest, but I can't get past the Crash Brothers, even though I'm wearing the required items.
Spoiler: show
More specifically, I'm wearing the portable hole, greased bowling shoes, and red cape, but when I enter the Crash Brothers location, the message I get is the same as the one for wearing the hole and shoes without the cape ("Smash looks mildly irritated as you run" instead of "Smash looks mildly irritated until he notices your red cape"). I tried equipping the cape in both accessory slots, with and without a second accessory, but it never seems to recognise that I have it. I also tried not having it equipped, and unequipping everything but the required items, same result. I completed the quest twice before (before retcon and on an alt) with no problems.
Edit: I just finished the quest without problems on my alt, so I switched back to Sena and tried again (without changing my equipment or doing anything else) and it worked this time.
Kinak
Site Admin

Re: Can't complete Moon Over Twilight, Brutes Over Downtown

Post by Kinak »

Sena wrote:Edit: I just finished the quest without problems on my alt, so I switched back to Sena and tried again (without changing my equipment or doing anything else) and it worked this time.
Good to hear!

I'll see if I can figure out what caused that, but logging out and back in is probably what sorted that out.

Cheers!
Kinak