mall interface/functionality tweak requests

For to fix what's broke, and improve what ain't. Or something thereabouts.

Moderator: Moderators

Ryme
Site Admin

mall interface/functionality tweak requests

Post by Ryme »

We know there are going to be a lot of interface and feature requests for the mall, and I'd like to keep them separate from other stuff. Starting this off with notes from the manual (please check that out first, if you'd be so kind) but add your own items here if you like.

* Limits: we do not currently have a feature to limit the number of items per customer. We expect this will be demanded and there are plans to include this in Phase II of the mall.

* Advanced search features/filters: Phase II will include the ability to search with filters for equipment type and likely other popular types of items, such as caffeine, sugar, and sidekicks.

* Ability to change store names. Likely will be added.

* Purchase multiple from the search screen. Definitely will be added later. Right now you can only buy one from search, and if you want to buy multiple you have to go into the shop.
NardoLoopa

Re: mall interface/functionality tweak requests

Post by NardoLoopa »

And the market price after you add an item in your manager will be updated via Ajax call.

Keep in mind, this isn't the KoL mall. So before you suggest things consider if you actually use those features.
blackmatter615

Post by blackmatter615 »

could the window shop arrows be moved to the top, with the left one be on the left side fo the name, and the right to the right side? when im jsut browsing it would be a lot better to have the arrows always in the same spot rather than jumping up and down. Love it no matter what, great job guys.
Kurg

Post by Kurg »

Market price will be shown as 0 if someone has the same item as you in their shop but 'not for sale'.
Even though 0 DOES mean not for sale, it should be ignored while fetching the market price I think.
Accounts: Kurg is my main, then there's Zap/Zorzos/Kalios who are (mostly)unused multis.
Satan

Post by Satan »

When managing your shop, could you make the market price field be a link to search for that item in the mall?
Leader of PFE league. If you wish to worship me, ask me about joining my secondary league Cult of Satan (the largest league in the game!).
Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

When adding/modifying items in your store, it would be nice if pressing 'enter' updated the fields instead of being forced to click the button.
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"
Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

Also, having player names being clickable in your sales history would be kinda handy.
Ryme wrote:* Ability to change store names. Likely will be added.
Yes please.
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"
Patojonas

Post by Patojonas »

Would also be nice if in the sales history there were a "Total profit from listed items: X chips" in the end of the list, just like in the AH.
Satan

Post by Satan »

Patojonas wrote:Would also be nice if in the sales history there were a "Total profit from listed items: X chips" in the end of the list, just like in the AH.
If you use FF/Grease Monkey scripts, I made one up that does just this, as a temporary sort of fix. You can install it here:

http://www.soulraver.net/store_price.user.js

(it also prices your own store's inventory cost total as well as other people's)
Leader of PFE league. If you wish to worship me, ask me about joining my secondary league Cult of Satan (the largest league in the game!).
Patojonas

Post by Patojonas »

thanks!