Custom Profile Images Now Available!

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

neocamp22

Post by neocamp22 »

1) Yes, #3, Lord Moribund Saturnine Dread has a custom profile image...
2) Custom avatars are in the works, expect to see them soon.
malk-a-mite

Post by malk-a-mite »

SYSTEM NOTICE (sys): Custom avatars are now available. They can be purchased from the Wok of Stars in Somerset Square. As it's completely new, we've got no idea how long it will take to complete them at this point--please have patience until we can establish a regular system.
SYSTEM NOTICE (sys): everyone please read the rules, which can be seen from the item description. Just to save yourself trouble.

http://www.twilightheroes.com/definitio ... def=avatar
Ryme
Site Admin

Post by Ryme »

Given a day or two I may post some examples of before/after or workable/not-so-workable, just to help make it clearer what transfers well.
Ryme
Site Admin

Post by Ryme »

And just as a note:

1) Please read the description/rules before asking me questions or submitting the form. I've had dozens of people look over the rules now, and they're really pretty thorough.

2) This is NOT an item of the the month, and it's not going away any time soon. As you might note from the wok of stars, March's item of the month is still there, and it has an expiration date, as will any item that's going to leave in the near future. The picture frame doesn't have an expiration date, and won't be going anywhere. Also, the items of the month average $10, so a $25 item is way out of line with that.
Ryme
Site Admin

Post by Ryme »

Yeah, when there are two items of the month, and their sum price is $10, I think it's safe to say that if you want the items of the month that month, it's a $10 contribution. Which makes the average with that and other months $10.