The Twilight Heroes Wiki

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

Hopefully the data hasn't been lost. Probably best to wait until the weekend is over, at the very least.
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"
Jesus

Post by Jesus »

I've got a lot of the exp/item/chip drops saved in text files, along with a lot of the one-time adventure text. Also Merit Badge stuff and level info for Psions and Naturalists, and exp levels up to 31.

But maybe we just used up the monthly allowance of bandwidth or something. I'm in no rush to put Humpty back together if what's going on is a mystery.
Jesus (#229) | Solitude (#257)
Jesus

Post by Jesus »

Well, if anyone wants to sort through it, I copy/pasted a few of the text files I had handy.

http://twilightheroes.scribblewiki.com/Info_Dump
Jesus (#229) | Solitude (#257)
Ryme
Site Admin

Post by Ryme »

Sporty, have you been able to reach Devant? I think he's been busy lately and may not have been around much, or even noticed the Wiki went down. I can try to reach him if you can't, as I'd like to let him continue to stay in charge if he's interested. But if he's completely out of touch or completely burnt out, it as a last resort it might make sense for anyone else who is interested to look into finding another place to host it and/or starting the wiki anew.
TheK3vin

Post by TheK3vin »

While we're getting out our feelings....

FUCK FUCK FUCK GOD DAMNIT GAHHH!!!! STOP IT MOM! STOP! NO, PLEASE NO! OH GOD!!!!! NOT THE BICYCLE CHAIN!!!!! AHHHHH!!!

Wait where am I?
Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

sportyspaz wrote:The wiki has lost hosting from byethost along with about 200,000 other sites. We will never get it back unfortuneately unless someone has backed the whole thing up.
It's the HCN forums all over again!
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
neocamp22

Post by neocamp22 »

Oh! So that's what happened to them....
Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

missingno wrote:I expected something along the lines of simply pulling the site without an explanation for exceeding bandwidth limits, but at least still having all the data. This? Unbelievable. What went down at Byethost?
Perhaps ICANN lowered the banhammer on them?