Welcome to the New Dev Team Member

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

Kinak
Site Admin

Welcome to the New Dev Team Member

Post by Kinak »

It's been a long time since we've added someone to the dev team, since I joined on in fact, and I think we're well past due.

For those of you who haven't been here forever, the dev team is basically the cabal of people that I brainstorm with and trust to tell me when I'm being dumb. They help out with ideas and testing and all that stuff while I do the code and images. Basically, if it's cool assume it's them and if it sucks assume its me :)

So I'd like to welcome Sanjuro to the team. He's proven himself to be a creative in his contest entries, insightful in his bug reports, meticulous in fixing our typos, and a consistently positive source of feedback even when that feedback is that I totally screwed something up. It's basically the perfect combo.

Congratulations, Sanjuro!

Cheers!
Kinak
darkzumi

Re: Welcome to the New Dev Team Member

Post by darkzumi »

Congrats, Sanjuro! :)
Sanjuro

Post by Sanjuro »

Thanks!
I look forward to thinking up bad puns and obscure references, finding typos and bugs, and giving feedback on the game...
Just like I've been doing for years.
Kinak wrote:Curse you its and it's! Curse yoooooooooou!
zatade

Post by zatade »

Great news, congratulations Sanjuro