November Podcast Thread

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

Kinak
Site Admin

November Podcast Thread

Post by Kinak »

Since we've got crafting, we should have a podcast. Let me know your questions here! Try to keep them concise (because I'll be reading them on the air) and not answering other folks questions (because I'll lose the questions).

I'll also be announcing the crafting winners, so it'll be sometime in November.

Cheers!
Kinak
darkzumi

Re: November Podcast Thread

Post by darkzumi »

1: Shouldn't we be getting IOUs from Dirk Douglass with the black box equipped when training at Camp Camping Camp since he says he "doesn't care where you go or what you do", especially since in Twilight Heroes crime is EVERYWHERE? :P

2: What will be your Halloween costume this year?

3: Could you make a new villain and/or item in the game that pays homage to Ryme? :)

4: Can we get more Halloween-themed villains? I know there's some already, but I wants more!

5: Why is there a guy wearing a mask made out of human skin standing RIGHT behind you, Kinak?! And why is he holding a rusty axe?!
Sanjuro

Post by Sanjuro »

1- What have you been working on in the game? What's the next big thing in Twilight?

2- That publicity stunt where you had Donald Trump run for president has gone on long enough. You can stop it now. Please.

3- I can no longer say that Teddy Roosevelt was president the last time the Cubs won the World Series. What are your thoughts on this?

4- That fellow behind you has taken off his mask and he looks exactly like you! :shock: What's up with that?
Kinak wrote:Curse you its and it's! Curse yoooooooooou!
Kinak
Site Admin

Post by Kinak »

Answers and crafting are now up in the 11th Twilight Heroes Podcast.

Cheers!
Kinak