Heirloom Derby Prizes

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

zatade

Heirloom Derby Prizes

Post by zatade »

The heirloom derby runs every month, offering an equipment prize for fastest completion, most mettles, a 'secret reward', and a consolation prize. It also offers the chance to qualify for a trophy, and it unlocks the heirloom tomato and heirloom tomato in Nocturne's Store. The equipment awarded also has the advantage that if you do four heirloom runs with it, the equipment is considerably buffed up.

The consolation award is a pack of heirloom gum, which yields the best sugar in the game. If you do 4 heirloom runs with the pack of gum, then every subsequent pack yields 5 sticks of gum.

I would like to propose that the derby include an exchange program in the store, and if you win a prize you already have it can be exchanged for a pack of heirloom gum. The only exchange item would be the pack of heirloom gum, which is the consolation prize, so you would still need to win the other prizes. Plus you would still need to do the 4 packs of heirloom gum runs to actually earn the pack with 5 sticks of heirloom gum.

The heirloom derby runs are fun, and a good way to explore all the aspects of the wok of stars item and another item. Hopefully this proposal would encourage more people to take part in the derby.

Zatade
Kinak
Site Admin

Re: Heirloom Derby Prizes

Post by Kinak »

Sorry, I think you asked about this before and it dropped off my radar. Heirloom equipment is now gummifiable.

Cheers!
Kinak
zatade

Post by zatade »

Thanks very much for making heirloom equipment gumifiable. But *cough*, I cant figure out how to do it. Isn't like I haven't had enough coffee today, but but but, how do I exchange the existing duplicates?

thanks
Zatade
Kinak
Site Admin

Post by Kinak »

zatade wrote:Thanks very much for making heirloom equipment gumifiable. But *cough*, I cant figure out how to do it. Isn't like I haven't had enough coffee today, but but but, how do I exchange the existing duplicates?
As a bit of a hint, they're assemblable now.

Cheers!
Kinak