Suggestion Thread

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

Sanjuro

Re: Suggestion Thread

Post by Sanjuro »

Software
Have you looked at the Twilight Heroes wiki? There is a link to the wiki in the right-hand pane before you start chat. If you have already started chat, enter the chat command /exit
Caution - Spoilers!
As for the registry cleaner software, here is a hint... It was obtained at the Joke Day convention.
Spoiler: show
My computer! The software does nothing!
In the old system, each computer could only run one software each, and the registry cleaner made that computer (and only that computer) run faster. Its effect is somewhat outdated after the computer revamp.
Leagues
Try going to your league page and clicking on Waiting Room. If I recall correctly, Satan is the leader of PFE.
EDIT - Yep, I just checked. Satan is the leader of PFE. Zelandoni is also listed as a league leader, but I haven't seen him logged in for a long time. He might be inactive.

New Items
Keep watching the updates on the login page, and the forum. I enjoy the contests too! :D
Kinak wrote:Curse you its and it's! Curse yoooooooooou!
Kinak
Site Admin

Post by Kinak »

Software
Added a ? that you can click to get your software descriptions. Granted, that's not an exact science (because it depends on several other variables), but you can at least see their basic effects.

I'm sure we'll eventually have a quad core computer, but it'll be a while. There needs to be a lot more software to make it interesting, otherwise you just end up taking the better half of the software with you.

League
I think Sanjuro has you covered for this one. There isn't any mechanic for staging a coup d'etat, but you can always form a new league (it requires a key to the city - [url=http://th.blandsauce.com/wiki/Key_to_the_city]wiki link/url]).

New Items
I try to hold contests periodically and love crafting with an unhealthy passion. So if folks are interested in another crafting contest, I'll probably end up starting one shortly.

Hideout Upgrades
Most tinkering falls under the gadgeteer class, rather than hideout upgrades. It's sort of their thing.

That said, there are items you can get that improve resting options, some of which are permanent. And a few old donation items that are hideout upgrades as well, although it might be getting close to time for another.

Sidekicks
I'd need to do a fair amount of coding to put in custom sidekick art, so it'd need to be something quite a few people would be willing to donate for.

I don't foresee upgrading sidekicks to raise their level caps, because the idea is for the lower-level ones to be better at those levels than the higher-level ones. So keeping the same scaling while lifting the caps would upset the applecart.

That said, I'd like to add a lot more unlockable sidekicks. It's just a question of time and energy.

Restaurant
I could see the pizza place being available for buffs after you beat John Steele.

Cheers!
Kinak
Olaf

Post by Olaf »

Kinak wrote:There isn't any mechanic for staging a coup d'etat
Somewhat related, we need better permissions in leagues. For one, the ability to set someone as a "leader" with most permissions, without fear of getting kicked or de-leadered from their own league. Maybe just a buying stuff/distributing stuff permission, which would cover most of it.
<==
Well, I've got a hat!
Kinak
Site Admin

Post by Kinak »

Olaf wrote:
Kinak wrote:There isn't any mechanic for staging a coup d'etat
Somewhat related, we need better permissions in leagues. For one, the ability to set someone as a "leader" with most permissions, without fear of getting kicked or de-leadered from their own league. Maybe just a buying stuff/distributing stuff permission, which would cover most of it.
Done and done.

Leaders can now name Quartermasters who can, in turn, purchase items for the Vault and distribute items from the Vault.

Cheers!
Kinak
Sanjuro

Post by Sanjuro »

Speaking of suggestions, does anyone else think the "Testimonials" from the game's login page could use an update?
Kinak wrote:Curse you its and it's! Curse yoooooooooou!
Kinak
Site Admin

Post by Kinak »

Sanjuro wrote:Speaking of suggestions, does anyone else think the "Testimonials" from the game's login page could use an update?
Hmmmm, yeah, we could certainly do that.

Cheers!
Kinak