Dr. Nano has failed!

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

darkzumi

Dr. Nano has failed!

Post by darkzumi »

Mwuhahahaha! They thought they were so clever making a league boss I couldn't just beat to death with Animal Kungfoolery or regular attacks. But Dr. Nano has failed! For I hath solo defeated her without any help from my league members on this very night. I claimeth victory! #Bragging

PS: I realize other people have probably already solo killed Dr. Nano too, I just am in a bragging mood I guess. :P

PPS: Kinak & the other developers keep up the good work, T.H. continues to be my favorite browser-based game! :)
Patojonas

Re: Dr. Nano has failed!

Post by Patojonas »

It is quite easy to solo, doing it with the same element on the other hand is quite the achievement....your STR must be super high right? :P
darkzumi

Post by darkzumi »

I mostly used Electric Net and the gadgeteer sonic attack skill (sonic grenade?).
Kinak
Site Admin

Post by Kinak »

darkzumi wrote:PPS: Kinak & the other developers keep up the good work, T.H. continues to be my favorite browser-based game! :)
Thanks! We shall :)

Cheers!
Kinak
The Leopard

Post by The Leopard »

The hard part is getting Dr. Nano's labcoat to drop solo-killing as a Naturalist. (with only Naturalist skills) Believe me, I know from experience.