The order heirloom runs are listed in your character sheet

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

zatade

The order heirloom runs are listed in your character sheet

Post by zatade »

This isn't a problem, just that I am curious. I have done a number of heirloom runs, and at the first they listed by item in the order in which they were done. But now, they are interfiling in the existing list, and I cant see a pattern. I liked having the runs listed in order of completion, I understand that more than 1 run with a particular object goes to the head of the list. But why are the new runs apparently randomly inter filling in the already completed list?

thanks
Zatade
Satan

Re: The order heirloom runs are listed in your character she

Post by Satan »

When I look at your list and my list, they're both in order of completion. Screenshot?
Leader of PFE league. If you wish to worship me, ask me about joining my secondary league Cult of Satan (the largest league in the game!).
zatade

Post by zatade »

Since posting a screen shot has defeated me, I'll try to explain the situation more clearly.

I have completed 22 heirloom runs, using 20 different objects. The first 19 listed in my character sheet, exactly the same as they show in my retcon history. However when I did the extra dimensional taffy puller rather than going to bottom of the char sheet, it listed right after the runs with objects that were used more than once. The Twilight Inventions 800 moved up and listed under the taffy puller, but then the watch of Dr Somnus skipped an object and interfiled, as did the heirloom spork.

Anyhow I guess it doesn't matter, I cant make a picture, and I cant explain it any more clearly. I am wondering how you can see my character sheet to see the order, since I cant figure out how to see anyone else's. The retcon history I can see, but not another players char sheet.

yours in confusion
zatade
Satan

Post by Satan »

I'm confused. How are you seeing retcons listed on your character sheet? I can see your history by going to your character profile (not sheet), and clicking on the link next to retcon history. I don't see anything related to retcons at all on my own character sheet.
Leader of PFE league. If you wish to worship me, ask me about joining my secondary league Cult of Satan (the largest league in the game!).
Harry Dresden

Post by Harry Dresden »

He's probably looking at the Favorite Heirloom list, which sorts based on number of times used and not based on which run it was used.
Satan

Post by Satan »

Ohhhh. To be honest, I didn't even comprehend that those were links on the Favorite x part. Not sure why it would matter what the order is there. But it looks like it's highest first, then alphabetic on the name descending.