Non-class Permanent Skills

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

Satan

Non-class Permanent Skills

Post by Satan »

Has anyone done a run with the +2 mettle option for skills and tried to put skill points into a permed skill learned from an item instead of from a class? I would assume these skills (beefcake!, fast learner, animal kung fu and so on) could have points put into them, but maybe not.
Leader of PFE league. If you wish to worship me, ask me about joining my secondary league Cult of Satan (the largest league in the game!).
Cristiona

Re: Non-class Permanent Skills

Post by Cristiona »

You can only put points into class skills for your current class. The non-class skills can't have points added to them; this includes Call of the Center.
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"
Hardware

Post by Hardware »

I pointed that same thing out a month or so, mara, and I think that Ryme fixed that as a bug. You should be able to re-learn the skill now, even if you have it permed but don't currently have access to it because of your run type. It should be on the last page of the bugs thread.
Hardware

Post by Hardware »

Actually, it was Kinak that fixed it, and it's on page 13 of the Minor Bugs thread.