a colorful request - prismatic items?

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

Lxndr

a colorful request - prismatic items?

Post by Lxndr »

So, I love the prismatic items. For those of you that have no idea what I mean... they're the ones that have been traditionally released every April, with random effects, including:

* the prismatic bra
* the dreampants
* the hunllef puzzle
* and the current gloves/boots combination

---

ANYWAY, since I love these items I want to encourage their use. So I want to establish a contest or event where they are given out as prizes.

Sadly, duplicates of the bra, pants and puzzle are difficult to get, since they don't really exist in the wok anymore. That said, I'm told they're generally unpopular. Which means I hope there's a lot of people out there looking to offload these! Please, let me know which ones you have and name your price. I can't promise I'll be able to cover all the prices, but I'm hoping that this contest is going to be more than just a "lots of gloves and boots!" prize...

Sooo, anyone?

(I think there's at least a bra and some pants in the 'old iotm' thread, but I have no idea if they're sold or not. So... if I haven't contacted you and you have them listed there, please mention it here as well)
Alexander Cherry
Twisted Confessions