April Foo... Items of the Month

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

Kinak
Site Admin

April Foo... Items of the Month

Post by Kinak »

Just wanted to take a second out and talk about April's offerings at the Wok. They're collectively a bit of a different take on the April Prismatic item.

The burning disco shoes work very much like the axe, puzzle, bra, and pants. Only powered by disco.

Synathesia's synergistic gloves are where the difference comes in. When combined with the shoes, the glove grant special combat skills. Basically, if the shoes come up with a song you don't want the effects of, you can use those skills to lob the song at your enemy's head.

So you don't want, say, damage absorption, you can use the gloves to throw the song at your enemies instead, for a couple different effects. One of the skills might even be worth playing with using older prismatic items. Try them out, I think you'll like them.

Anyway, hope you like the items and happy April!

Cheers!
Kinak
Patojonas

Re: April Foo... Items of the Month

Post by Patojonas »

Those gloves are just the kind of replacement for the Xentrium gauntlets I was looking for!

I'm pleased :D
acidcat

Post by acidcat »

I love the IoTM, but can't do the whole throwing song thing. How does it work?
Kinak
Site Admin

Post by Kinak »

Patojonas wrote:I'm pleased :D
Glad you like them!
Acidcat wrote:I love the IoTM, but can't do the whole throwing song thing. How does it work?
When the shoes are active and you have the gloves equipped, you'll get two new options down at the bottom of your combat skills list. For all your throwing needs :)

Cheers!
Kinak
Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

Other interactions, however, don't necessarily require the shoes...
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"