Singularity Chip (Personal Quest)

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

Corrupt Shadow

Singularity Chip (Personal Quest)

Post by Corrupt Shadow »

After spending millions upon millions of chips buying them, receiving daily donations, even auto-adventuring saved up turns to earn my own vouchers from time to time, I've gotten a whopping 21,786 subscription vouchers!! That's a LOT! The only problem is that it's only measly 2% of what is needed for the item.

I thought it would be cool to be the only one to have that item, but as I have hung up my cape in order to raise my babies, I thought of passing the torch to someone else.

Who would be worthy of such a quest?
Last edited by Corrupt Shadow on Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
I've won the 100k DD bet so many times, I should have the title "Mr. Luck"
seventhcross

Re: Singularity Chip (Personal Quest)

Post by seventhcross »

Well, I love the idea, but I'm not entirely sure that I am the right person for the job. Largely because I don't have the chips that you do to be purchasing them like you have.

However, if you receive no better volunteers, I will be happy to take the torch and proceed with my best efforts to complete this lofty goal!
Harry Dresden

Post by Harry Dresden »

I don't think you'll find much of anyone willing to spend millions of chips trying to get an item worth only 1m.
Corrupt Shadow

Post by Corrupt Shadow »

True... the only reason I was doing it was ti "give back" the chips to the game through its users. Fuel the game's economy, if you will.
seventhcross

Post by seventhcross »

yeah, if I do end up getting this quest, I will definitely not be buying any vouchers. Not until they do get to a decent level in the mall.
Corrupt Shadow

Post by Corrupt Shadow »

As I have no more chips... I might just rely on donations, and check my account from time to time.
Satan

Post by Satan »

I have renewed my personal quest of owning 1 of every non-quest, non-administration gifted item. As such, the singularity chip falls under this goal. After spending all vouchers to have one of the other items, I'm at a measly 110 subscription vouchers, but it is my goal to one day have this item. It would take approximately 380 years of constant playing to save up enough with 1 character. If 380 people played constantly for 1 year (at relatively maximal playstyle), it's reduced to a mere 1 year (it took me longer than that to farm a few of the URs). I don't know the numbers of people who are currently playing with the their jackets on all the time, or if there even are 380 jackets in circulation, but I believe this is a viable goal. The trick is just to get more people to use their jackets after they've gotten all the realistically attainable items, or atleast let others use them. I'd like to take up your quest. Also, I'd like to ask anyone who currently has a subscriber's jacket they're not using if they would temporarily loan them out for others to use and generate vouchers to flood the market and lower the prices.
Leader of PFE league. If you wish to worship me, ask me about joining my secondary league Cult of Satan (the largest league in the game!).
Patojonas

Post by Patojonas »

my main and his 4 alts all share the jacket as much as possible, whoever picks the torch let me know :P
Corrupt Shadow

Post by Corrupt Shadow »

It is official... I've sent my 30,000+ vouchers to SeventhcrosS (#21055), and he will be taking over the quest for me.

Please send all donations to him from now on.

Thanks for all the fun, guys!
Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

Good luck, 7th+
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"
seventhcross

Post by seventhcross »

Thanks Cris. It's gonna be a looooong haul. :mrgreen:
Patojonas

Post by Patojonas »

I'll help :wink: