Recipe list?

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

jonball

Recipe list?

Post by jonball »

I think it would be nice if there was some way to keep track of all the items that you have assembled and or welded and how to make them...
Is something like this ever gonna happen?
It sure would be nice...
Kinak
Site Admin

Re: Recipe list?

Post by Kinak »

Hi jonball,

It's one of those things that's bound to happen eventually, but honestly isn't on the immediate agenda. My main focus for coding at the moment is leagues, but it wouldn't surprise me if I put some time into interface improvements (like recipes) after that.

Cheers!
Kinak
seventhcross

Post by seventhcross »

I think it would be nice if you had the ability to purchase recipes in your hideout as you are downloading them off the internet. could be you'd only get a random one, or they could vary by cost, or some other such thing. Of course, you'd have to be able to store the recipe on your hard drive too then.
Theo

Post by Theo »

Why not new software, a recipe crawler. It delves through the dark depths of the interweb tubes finding recipes and printing them out for you. You could get a recipe every 15-20 adventures maybe and they could all be stored in your hideout in some sort of filing cabinet or a giant tack board.
trog

Post by trog »

There currently isn't a helmet that has the properties of increased item find.

I suggest that there be a recipe enable to assemble the Yellow Bandana Mask and the Umpire's Glasses to result in something that looks like Steampunk goggles. The picture for the UAG's is close.

I would have the Steampunk Goggles provide +7% to item find and a lightly increased chance (2 - 3%) of foes to critically hit you.
bazfum

Post by bazfum »

I'd still like a Gigahurtz donut. Combine a Nanoprocessor and a donut hole. Deals 1 billion HP of damage when used.
foo(bar(baz(fum())));
Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

trog wrote:There currently isn't a helmet that has the properties of increased item find.
Part of that's intentional. Some enchantments are only found in some locations. Of course, we haven't exactly stuck to that, but the intent is there.
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"