State of Twilight Report: August 2011

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

Ryme
Site Admin

State of Twilight Report: August 2011

Post by Ryme »

Hey kids. Schedule's been too hectic to have a Tea Time, but wanted to give some word of the things we're up to behind the scenes. In roughly order of primary focus:

1) The level 12/13 quest. It's coming along, not sure when it'll be done, but it's the Next Big Thing, whenever it is. The post-retcon quests are going to sort of scale a couple of levels in toughness, but will probably be available and entirely doable at the low end. Just figured it'd give a broader spectrum of foes and gear to span a couple of levels, and then it gives us interesting content spread through level 12-19, or perhaps 21, to work out the complete story.

2) Camp Camping Camp additions. They won't be part of the above quest, but they may be vaguely related. More outdoorsy fun, different ways to spent your time for different rewards.

3) A handful of quick patches and updates. Despite being numbered 3, it'll be interspersed around the other stuff, just to keep things from getting stale. No idea what those pieces are, but there's a dozen little things I've been kicking around: any three or five of them will do. One of them is definitely the unfinished skill book from the IotM.

4) Doing something with the photos from last month's contest. It's going to provide some options for collecting, and perhaps a little spading and/or puzzle solving (or just plain luck). Plus pretty pictures!

Don't despair if your favorite thing isn't on this list. I have what's literally a 7-page text file full of notes of things I want or need to do, these are just floating at the top.
Corrupt Shadow

Re: State of Twilight Report: August 2011

Post by Corrupt Shadow »

Don't push yourself TOO hard, man. I know what it's like to have a job AND a newborn. Don't stress yourself out too badly. We totally understand if no large, new things happen for a month or so... well... at least I do. LOL
I've won the 100k DD bet so many times, I should have the title "Mr. Luck"