some PvP suggestions for Quality of Life

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

Lxndr

some PvP suggestions for Quality of Life

Post by Lxndr »

Just returned back after two months dealing with chemotherapy. And so I had a lot of turns to burn. So I thought I'd spend a few in the Arena, just to give it a shot. Besides, there's a few items in the store that I've had my eye on.

Here's a few things I've noticed:

(1) It would be nice if, when a lambda token dropped, you would be informed your current total. I'd just like to know when I can stop fighting and buy the thing I want.

(2) It'd also be nice if I could look at the bonuses my clothing provides while on the locker room page. As is, I need to back out of the locker room, and go into the store, and view the various bonuses the clothing provides, before going back into the locker room and deciding.

(Simple fix: show one's current pvp stats in the locker room.)

Could either of these be made to happen?
Alexander Cherry
Twisted Confessions
xKiv

Re: some PvP suggestions for Quality of Life

Post by xKiv »

Lxndr wrote: (1) It would be nice if, when a lambda token dropped, you would be informed your current total.
Aside: that would be nice for all item drops/acquisitions, just like in SSW. It's not like I can't immediately /count them in chat - there's np reason to hide the number.
Lxndr

Post by Lxndr »

Perhaps.

I'd really only like to see it enabled for fungible items. (vouchers, IOUs, lambda tokens - are those the only ones?). Because the amount of a currency you have kinda dictates whether or not you want to use it.
Alexander Cherry
Twisted Confessions
acidcat

Post by acidcat »

I gave up since PvP discovering retcon, but these seem like good ideas

Hope you're doing well Lxnder - chemo is horrible, so I hope you are beating it.
Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

Garfnobl wrote:1) Does your character level or any of your character stats affect the outcome?
No.
2) Does changing the style percentages change the efficacy of the techniques, or just how often the AI picks a particular style?
Frequency of choice, I believe.
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"
Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

Always a good policy. After all, when assuming, you make an ass out of U and Ming. And you don't want to mess with Ming!

The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"