Congrats to Jesus!

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

Harry Dresden

Re: Congrats to Jesus!

Post by Harry Dresden »

You realize he wasn't the first, right? It's an incredible thing, of course, but this would have been more relevant when Kurg or Zillow did it (I forget who was first).
Ryme
Site Admin

Post by Ryme »

Congrats to all of you, and I guess I'd better get cracking with some other options....
Kurg

Post by Kurg »

Harry Dresden wrote:You realize he wasn't the first, right? It's an incredible thing, of course, but this would have been more relevant when Kurg or Zillow did it (I forget who was first).
I'm fairly sure it was StrLikeCrazy who was the first, and I was the second.
Ryme wrote:Congrats to all of you, and I guess I'd better get cracking with some other options....
Can't have too many skills to perm :D

I'm currently an Elemental just so I can perm their 'missing' skill as soon as it comes out...
Accounts: Kurg is my main, then there's Zap/Zorzos/Kalios who are (mostly)unused multis.
Harry Dresden

Post by Harry Dresden »

Kurg wrote:
Harry Dresden wrote: I'm fairly sure it was StrLikeCrazy who was the first, and I was the second.
I always forget about Str, only because remembering him means I'm not at the top of the leaderboard. >_>
Harry Dresden

Post by Harry Dresden »

Why stop at 50? Make it a skill that is obtainable at level 100, but at only 1% of it's full power. You have to go all the way up to level 200 to perm the skill at 100%, and you only have one shot since whatever percentage you perm it at is set forever on that account.
Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

As someone who actually leveled past 100... no.
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"
Harry Dresden

Post by Harry Dresden »

Spoilsport
Jesus

Post by Jesus »

Yeah, I think Mr. LikeCrazy did it like last year.
Since I do mostly no skill runs, I don't often get to take advantage of having them all... but all those skill points sure add up. It's really awesome to be able to hit level 2 and have the points to immediately max a skill, or to have the extra to put into things I haven't tried before. I never knew that Fire Shield was so badass!

What's really impressive is Zillow's three 1 day runs. Man, those eat up resources like you wouldn't believe! I still haven't gotten my item stocks back to where they were...

Like Kurg, I *want* to mostly do Elemental runs now... because I like not having to rent the dive gear. But to get 10 Quad-Quadrant's (currently 29 various Quadrants away from that goal) I need some variation.
Jesus (#229) | Solitude (#257)
zillow

Post by zillow »

Think I'm up to four now
Strlikecrazy

Post by Strlikecrazy »

Harry Dresden wrote:
Kurg wrote:
Harry Dresden wrote: I'm fairly sure it was StrLikeCrazy who was the first, and I was the second.
I always forget about Str, only because remembering him means I'm not at the top of the leaderboard. >_>
Woo :P
Buying Stainless steelbreaker, n-barrelled shotgun and Seppia's cephalopod skullcap. Pm me here or ingame!