Petition to make Nocturne items free pulls

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

Should Nocturne items be free pulls?

Yes
33%
Hell yes
67%

Total votes: 6

Ryme
Site Admin

Re: Petition to make Nocturne items free pulls

Post by Ryme »

This is why I don't do petitions. Things are getting unnecessarily heated, and it's not changing anything in the forseeable future. Locking thread.
Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

Satan wrote:Personally I don't think they're all that powerful in terms of a retcon run (and that /is/ how I'm viewing them, as they're retcon rewards).
You're pretty much the only one to feel that way.
If you disagree with my opinion, that's fine, but there's no definitive this is right or this is wrong in this situation.
Wrong.

Opinions aren't some magical construct that are immune to cold, harsh reality. It could be your opinion that the sun revolves around the earth, or your opinion that dinosaurs were wiped out by time traveling aliens, but you'd be wrong. Instead of hiding behind opinion like it's some kind of shield, how about you back it up with something?

Here, I'll even give you a start:

In a run where you're using ranged weapons, what non-donation hat is better than Mecha Nist's helmet for general retcon use?
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"
Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

Doc Igor wrote:Now, if they were all shoes...
I tried to make shoes, but Ryme wouldn't let me. :(
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"