Undiscovered badge

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

mischal wrote:This item is very likely to be giving a hint about the new badge since it has no use in the game that has been discovered so far.
You mean like leeched liquid, potion of the indoors, and potion of invisibility?
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"
Corrupt Shadow

Post by Corrupt Shadow »

/me stifles a slight laugh.

Poor mischal. She got ya on that one, man.
I've won the 100k DD bet so many times, I should have the title "Mr. Luck"
Jesus

Post by Jesus »

There are plenty of items that do nothing but combine with other items -- glob of goo comes to mind -- but how many actually do nothing? Kindling?
Jesus (#229) | Solitude (#257)
Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

As far as I know, kindling's the only item that does nothing (not counting various things that exist to be sold: double half-large, gold coin, etc.)
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"
malk-a-mite

Post by malk-a-mite »

Witch wrote:Ok folks....
I know that I'm a noob around here, but I get the feeling you may be barking up the wrong tree.
I was on chat for a little while last night when the topic of the new badge came up.
Well, in registering for forum access, I did a player search for Ryme. I found several accounts with "Ryme" as part of the account name. The most intriguing was the one named "Ryme of the Ancient Mariner", a slight misspelling of an old poem.
From what I hear the search for the new badge has been going on for about a month now. This account is just a bit over a month old, has no chips, and appears to have never been played.
Of course, this may all just be coincidence, so I'm going to google M + poetry for a while...

Enjoy!
... yea... I think that might have been while a bunch of people were messing around and registering silly names.