All night long

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

Hawksmoor

Post by Hawksmoor »

Sure, I'll take a shot...

I started at 7pm with a bedtime of 4pm. 2 levels, 4 fancy lattes, and 200-something (300?) turns laters, and I've pulled a 24-hour crime fighting bender. That's what I get for not playing for about a month, I guess.
Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

Heh. Pity I don't have any screen shots from when we got more time per night, had no cap on banked turns, and had no bedtime.

I think 48 hours of non-stop crime fighting was my record.

And then there was the time when I turned time backwards three weeks... >_>

Don't get any ideas, that loophole was fixed long ago.
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"
Ryme
Site Admin

Post by Ryme »

SlightlyEvil wrote: I'm curious. What exactly was the loophole? If it was fixed, there's no harm in describing it.
If it's fixed, why do you need to know about it, hm?

...?

I think it had to do with being able to transmogrify more than once per day, though.
MagiNinjA

Post by MagiNinjA »

It wouldn't be hard to pull it off if you prepare for it. Bank turns, drink Brays/Scalpels, level up a couple of times and basically its all about luck to see who can get the furthest.
IcyFreak

Post by IcyFreak »

SlightlyEvil wrote:I'm curious. What exactly was the loophole? If it was fixed, there's no harm in describing it.
It had to do with resting, I believe. Someone else can come up with the details. ><

As to playing way past bedtime, I remember hitting 8:30 of the next day, way back when. I don't get levelups anymore, and no screenshots, sorry.
Have a nice day.
Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

Ryme wrote:I think it had to do with being able to transmogrify more than once per day, though.
That was one of them, but that was more just abusing adrenaline rushes. Turning back time was indeed from resting, like Icy said. Back when level 50 meant it took -30 seconds to rest.
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"