Permanet rollover?

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

Patojonas

Re: Permanet rollover?

Post by Patojonas »

It seems rollover didn't end somehow. I already sent a bug report, doubt it'll help speed anything though.

Curiously, when in the rollover screen, if you click any of the links above you're taken to a page that has the login frame, but doesn't allow you in, obviously.
Kinak
Site Admin

Post by Kinak »

Everything should be running now.

It appears time has been refreshed; it may have been refreshed multiple times. Leaderboards may not have updated.

Edit: If it added multiple days to your run, let me know and I can correct that manually.

Cheers!
Kinak
Kinak
Site Admin

Post by Kinak »

erfMortium wrote:I got two days worth of turns. Not that I'm complaining, id rather have the extra turns to get stuff done!
Yeah, that's the "unfortunate" side effect of when I rerun rollover.

On the bright side, the fact that everyone got turns the first time means I'm pretty sure the problem's fixed. If not, it'll be a long night for me :)

Cheers!
Kinak
Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

The last time we had a multi-rollover night, we weren't stuck on the maintenance page!
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"
Kinak
Site Admin

Post by Kinak »

Cristiona wrote:The last time we had a multi-rollover night, we weren't stuck on the maintenance page!
Well, sometimes the maintenance kitten gets lonely. And what then, Cristiona? What then?

Cheers!
Kinak
Kinak
Site Admin

Post by Kinak »

Should be dandy now. Just needed some tummy rubs.

Now, of course, the question is whether I can make it run normally tomorrow. If anything doubled up or didn't get updated, let me know.

Cheers!
Kinak