Searching for Boomstick

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

Satan

Re: Searching for Boomstick

Post by Satan »

I would recommend using a regular computer or finding a browser for the PSP which can run chat.

In general, posting want ads for items has been discouraged in the forums. I'm not going to delete this yet due to the circumstances, but be aware that your post may be deleted at some point.
Leader of PFE league. If you wish to worship me, ask me about joining my secondary league Cult of Satan (the largest league in the game!).
Ryme
Site Admin

Post by Ryme »

Yep, in general trades are a bad idea on the forums. It takes the most transient of actions and makes a permanent record, and is just bad data for anyone who stumbles on it later. The circumstances here are a little weird, and I don't have a good answer for that at the moment. I think the answer may be "if you want to trade, you'll have to find a device that supports chat" but that's not official yet. Until we've had some time to talk it over I'll leave the thread up, but it'll probably be locked/deleted at some point.

Genus, if you get your hands on a boomstick, please post so players know you're done looking.
Harry Dresden

Post by Harry Dresden »

Just so you know, Boomsticks have been in high demand lately so you'll be lucky to find one for less than 2-3 stars (1m - 1.5m chips).