BARK

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

Cristiona

BARK

Post by Cristiona »

Er, I mean, ARF.

Lotta work went into this one, and hope you're all enjoying it. Any first impressions?
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"
zillow

Re: BARK

Post by zillow »

Ya, first impression was that it had tons of content and looked completely random.
Strlikecrazy

Post by Strlikecrazy »

It's weird, but awesome fun. Shame you only get 20 attempts per day!
Thanks for the effort that has been put into it.
Buying Stainless steelbreaker, n-barrelled shotgun and Seppia's cephalopod skullcap. Pm me here or ingame!
Muhandes

Post by Muhandes »

Bad timing for me, didn't have time for more than a glimpse, but what I saw seems very impressive. I'm looking forward to realizing the full potential.
Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

Strlikecrazy wrote:It's weird, but awesome fun. Shame you only get 20 attempts per day!
Donate moar! :P
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
Sanjuro

Post by Sanjuro »

Mmmm, content-a-licious!

I like it! :mrgreen:
Kinak wrote:Curse you its and it's! Curse yoooooooooou!
Ryme
Site Admin

Post by Ryme »

Bienenstock wrote:To me it seems like there's a lot of unused potential. That is, unless there's more to it that we don't know about. If one were to compare it to the sandworm of KoL it'd be dwarfed.
Well, yes. If you compare what two people can do in a month in off hours to what a team of about 5 people who work on something full time can do with their most massive IotM ever, that's never going to stack up in favor of the smaller team. Just sayin'.

I haven't kept up very well with what's been found or not, but I do think there's at least a little additional content out there to be discovered.
Jesus

Post by Jesus »

I have to say, the
"The operating system has encountered the following error: operation completed successfully."
message is my favorite.
Jesus (#229) | Solitude (#257)
Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

Well, I suppose it's possible that we could add to ARF. Certainly worth keeping in mind, if nothing else.
Muhandes

Post by Muhandes »

In case it wasn't clear - it's awesome. I really appreciate what you did in the time you had. This is more like major content than an IotM.