Problems Logging in.

For to fix what's broke, and improve what ain't. Or something thereabouts.

Moderator: Moderators

IcyFreak

Post by IcyFreak »

They do go to verify.php first. I'd say the game is simply locking people out while bugs are fixed or some such. Maybe someone's found an infinity bug or something.
Have a nice day.
IcyFreak

Post by IcyFreak »

1) It's spelt "thread".
2) I provided as much of an explanation as I could give. I don't know any better than you do why this is happening.
3) I'm not going to watch threads show up where they shouldn't be.
4) A locked thread is better than a deleted one, because someone else would have posted it if you did not.
Have a nice day.
IcyFreak

Post by IcyFreak »

It's not a server hiccup, that much I can assure you of. Everyone's directed to verify.php as usual, but not everyone's allowed to pass through.

So that points to a bug lockdown. Unless there's another reason, but why else would the game be left up and running?
Have a nice day.
Strlikecrazy

Post by Strlikecrazy »

Underfoot wrote:But if it is a bug, and the mods know *something* is up, why won't they respond?
^They're busy fixing it ;] Thats what i hope anyway!
IcyFreak

Post by IcyFreak »

This thread has gone far enough. Nothing new is being added to the discussion. When someone who does know what's going on comes by, they also have the ability to post in a locked thread anyway.

EDIT: I realise you probably want a place to talk. There's an IRC channel over here.
Have a nice day.
Ryme
Site Admin

Post by Ryme »

Hm. Sorry about that. A teensey tiny little oversight in the rollover script left the game flagged as still being in rollover.

On top of that, apparently the contact form from the home page is broken with the move to the new server, so I didn't get any email alerts that the game was done. So I didn't realize people were being locked out. It should be open again.

That also means the bug report links probably aren't working, along with that contact page, and I'm not even getting emails when PMs are sent to me here at the forums. If you really need to reach me, a PM here is probably the best way to make sure it goes through. I'll have this fixed as soon as I can figure out what's going on.