Quadrant Delta-Delta-Delta force

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

DuRhone

Quadrant Delta-Delta-Delta force

Post by DuRhone »

Hey gang.

I am looking for some strategy that will not get my a$$ kicked in QD-cubed. I am trying to get some items only found there and I cannot win one battle against my scaled opponents.

Any strategic help would be apprectiated.

Thanks.
Cristiona

Re: Quadrant Delta-Delta-Delta force

Post by Cristiona »

Blockhead hat, low-jump boots, brick wall (off-hand), and lethargy pills will utterly destroy your main three stats (Str, Int, Ref) which is what the robots scale to. Even with my top-ten stats, when I use those four, the DDD robots are a bunch of pansies. Also, all four may not be necessary. Try mixing and matching to find what helps (suggestion: at least use whichever of the brick items that targets your highest stat).

Since you just want items and not stats, demolishing your stats won't hurt much.

edit: Oh, and if you're wondering, the pile of bricks comes from the Renegade Robot Hive non-combat by bashing through the wall. Don't remember the recipes off hand, but they're on the wiki, naturally.
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"
DuRhone

Re: Quadrant Delta-Delta-Delta force

Post by DuRhone »

Thanks. I had tried the brick items with no luck, but I did not think of the pill. Got everything. :mrgreen: