Music, Now

Off-topic posts about whatever, including off-the-wall posts about being on walls.

Moderator: Moderators

MagiNinjA

Post by MagiNinjA »

LIES. VotL has no mediocre tracks! It's all psychological!

(it really is. Silly genre biases. BAD ZELANDONI!)

EDIT

Right, on topic post. >.>

Right now right now I'm listening to Harder Better Faster Stronger. No particular reason than to know where all the beats are for breakdancing to it, really. It and the remix of Aerodynamic are really awesome, no doubt. I've been really rampant throughout my playlist otherwise.
Jesus

Post by Jesus »

For the most part, I listen to Rammstein and Nine Inch Nails. Everything Rammstein has ever done is the definition of awesome, and anyone who disagrees is wrong. Or just hasn't listened to the right song; there's some variety to be found in their music.

Similarly, I've always liked Nine Inch Nails, but With Teeth and Year Zero were, to my ears, exceptionally exceptional. Not so much the Fragile.
Jesus (#229) | Solitude (#257)
Rueby

Post by Rueby »

Apologize by One Republic. Hadn't heard it before tonight when someone linked me the youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm0T7_SGee4

I was enamored.
The Goddess works in mysterious ways, like a healing shiv. This might sting.
Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

Jesus wrote:Everything Rammstein has ever done is the definition of awesome, and anyone who disagrees is wrong. Or just hasn't listened to the right song; there's some variety to be found in their music.
Ever see them live? B?ck Dich is... disturbing.
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"
cromulentia

Post by cromulentia »

i've been listening to a lot of musical soundtracks, because i am just that awesome. in particular, the soundtracks from "songs for a new world" and "wicked".

other than that, i listen to a lot of stuff that most people have never heard of, like lovedrug, the pink spiders, and five iron frenzy. and hanson. seriously.
Jesus

Post by Jesus »

Cristiona wrote:
Jesus wrote:Everything Rammstein has ever done is the definition of awesome, and anyone who disagrees is wrong. Or just hasn't listened to the right song; there's some variety to be found in their music.
Ever see them live? B?ck Dich is... disturbing.
I know. I watched Live aus Berlin with my mom. She likes them too.

That was kind of a "We'll never speak of this" moment.
Jesus (#229) | Solitude (#257)
Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

Heh. My brother and I saw them in '98. We had much the same reaction.
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"
neocamp22

Post by neocamp22 »

Well, HERE my last.fm. But, right now, I'm listening to My Spirit Will Go On by dragonforce.