The PFE Buffbots ARE BROKEN

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

MagiNinjA

Post by MagiNinjA »

Yeah, and we've got them off Zel's crappy connection now too, so they should come faster.
TheK3vin

Post by TheK3vin »

Um, I don't think the price list has been updated in conjunction with that post. How much does Sinus of the Shark cost?
MagiNinjA

Post by MagiNinjA »

This has been updated and corrected. There is a wiki entry as well.
Strlikecrazy

Re: PFE Buffbots [NEW]

Post by Strlikecrazy »

Ive tried to get some MD, do they still work?

EDIT: Yes.
Buying Stainless steelbreaker, n-barrelled shotgun and Seppia's cephalopod skullcap. Pm me here or ingame!
the SUPERnaturalist

Post by the SUPERnaturalist »

at higher levels, unstable isotopes would be more efficient. just saying.
=D
Satan

Post by Satan »

Unstable isotopes cost 700 chips per... And give 10%, so 7000 chips for a full PP restoral. Sure, /eventually/, that'd be better. But, that also means we'd have to make the bots adventure, which I don't think they do (well, they might). Not to mention, we'd have to have actually bought recyclonizers for them, which we didn't. And I highly doubt we'll find 4 spare. Also, if they don't adventure, it's still cheaper at the base PP they have anyways.
Satan

Post by Satan »

Just wanted to let everyone know that the buffbots will be running on the SR server now that Bamse's administrators have disallowed them running. They're currently running right now, not 100% sure if it'll stay running 24/7 after I shut down the command line, Bamse'll let me know what I need to do if it doesn't.
Jesus

Post by Jesus »

Hail Satan!

And Bamse.
Jesus (#229) | Solitude (#257)
Strlikecrazy

Post by Strlikecrazy »

Jettclecto wrote:I've tried to request buffs a couple of times over the past week or so. Nada. :(
HAL owes me about 10k :P
Buying Stainless steelbreaker, n-barrelled shotgun and Seppia's cephalopod skullcap. Pm me here or ingame!
Satan

Post by Satan »

Hmmm :( I've been on vacation and with limited internet availability and not on my own comp... Lemme see if I can get Putty on here and check real quick to see if the bots are still running. Meh. I couldn't get Putty to work on this computer. Don't know if it's because I had some settings wrong or the connection doesn't allow it, but it's not letting me connect. It'll have to wait a bit unless I can get someone else on there :/
Satan

Post by Satan »

Finally able to get on, restarted the bots. Wish these would start up automatically when my server quits :/
Satan

Post by Satan »

The buffbots are currently broken and I have not yet been able to ascertain the problem. If you send chips, you will not get buffs.