monster in Castle?

Talk about the game. What game? The game with the power? What power? The power of ... aw, skip it.

Moderator: Moderators

Ryme
Site Admin

Re: monster in Castle?

Post by Ryme »

yes, no, and yes
TheK3vin

Post by TheK3vin »

You know, these things don't all need their own forum topic... You could just ask in chat, or find a current thread that would be applicable. Just sayin'...
Muhandes

Post by Muhandes »

Or if you are into spoilers check the wiki: http://th.blandsauce.com/wiki/Rogue_computer_virus.
Hannahmaus

Post by Hannahmaus »

TheK3vin wrote:You know, these things don't all need their own forum topic... You could just ask in chat, or find a current thread that would be applicable. Just sayin'...
Oh the horror, a new thread about gameplay in the gameplay forum. It's not like the forums are drowned with hundreds of threads about every little thing every day (*cough* KoL forums (*cough*). Welcome to the forums jamone. :)

The miss message "You fend the virus off with some penicillin." makes me yearn to say something about penicillin having no effect on viruses but that would be hideously nit-picky. Besides, it could just mean you throw the bottle at it.
Ryme
Site Admin

Post by Ryme »

Penicillin most definitely isn't good for computers, either. That's the joke.
Muhandes

Post by Muhandes »

Ryme wrote:Penicillin most definitely isn't good for computers, either. That's the joke.
Sure it does, whenever my computer plays up I take one penicillin and go lie down a bit.