EDIT: This bot works now.PFE:We Apologize For The Inconvenience
PFE has been working on public auto-adventure bots (with the bulk of the work, the general framework, being Olaf's; me, Neo, and Magi just created the twilight heroes specific scripting and fixed it up for public release), and one of those bots is now ready for a public release. This particular bot is a php scripted version. It will use the information you provide to login to the site. We all give our word that no account information sees anywhere but the server, but if you're uncomfortable about logging in from the phpbot... Well, don't use it.
We do, however, use a method to prevent easy account farming. If you have not done all of the quests, you will not be able to use the phpbot. This is something we agreed on with Ryme, and I personally think you shouldn't be botting if you have quests to do anyways. As a last note, while we have tested the bot very thoroughly, there may be bugs here and there. If you happen to find one, report it to me in-game and I'll fix it as soon as possible. So, here's a list of features:
* Setting the number of the choice to use on multichoice adventures (we had something planned to allow a better view of what you'd be choosing, but we haven't gotten to it yet)
* Automatically leveling up if possible at any of the level up locations (this has been tested before, but there may still be bugs from changes we've made since initial tests, so make sure you check to see if you really leveled up when it says you did)
* After/before battle healing, via the 4 healing spells or the hospital/sickbay (you choose which one, but make sure you have access). You set a percentage to restore your hp from if it drops below that percentage. Currently, it will try to completely heal you. Eventually, we'll set a threshold percentage to heal up to. It will also try to heal you if you get beat in a fight, unless you choose the option of not healing.
* A combat skill choice. Make sure you have the skill, otherwise the bot will switch back to regular attacks (as well as if you don't have the PP to use it). If you do not have a PP recovery option set, it will not go back to using it when you get enough PP. All available combat skills should be usable, with the exception of IotM related skills which aren't always available in battle.
* After/before battle PP recovery, via the enlightenment center/radiation lab. Again, make sure you have access to whichever one you choose.
* A 'burn PP' option. This option will burn your excess PP past a certain percentage down to another percentage. All current skills should be options. You cannot at this time use more than one burn skill, and healing will take precedence over burn PP.
* A buffbot package choice. If you choose to buy any, the chips will be sent to the buffbots required and will give you a collection of buffs at the same price they'd be getting them separately from the bots. It does take a minute or so for the buffs to be processed and cast. The bot waits a minute or two, and then checks if the buffs were received. Don't worry, if you didn't receive the buffs, you will be sent them later on, when the bots are back up. The phpbot will then terminate, however, in case you needed those buffs to adventure where you were about to. You can buy as many of a buff pack as you want. There are three packs, a farming pack, a protection pack, or a combo pack, which is both of the packs together.
* Chip/item gain tracking and end session readout.
That should be all. Ask me if you have any questions. The bot is currently hosted on my web site (Soul Raver), at http://www.soulraver.net/pfe/thbot.php
. The bot /will/ be down during rollover, and it will stop your adventuring a few minutes before hand if rollover comes during your adventuring due to problems with maintenance and still being logged on, so be aware of that if you're trying to squeeze in turns.
Planned Features If We Ever Get Off Our Lazy Asses and Do Any Work List (yeah, right)
Round based combat routines (almost definitely not going to happen)
And I just want to add please please please report any bugs you encounter in this thread. Thanks!