I was looking at the wiki, and realized this game doesn't really have that many recipes yet. I think there's room for a few more, so I propose a contest.
Give me some recipes!
0) Post your recipes here in this forum. Recipes sent anywhere else are likely to be ignored, deleted, or eaten by my dog.
1) It can be a combine, or weld.
2) It should consist of turning two existing items into a new item
3) If the process needs any explanation (for example, the recipe for high jump boots is kind of vague; the recipe for the lover's locket is obvious) please include a brief line or two.
4) Provide the name and a very brief description of the resulting item (it's a weapon that does sonic damage; it's a potion that buffs strength).
5) Avoid inventing completely new types of effects -- if nothing in the game does it now, yours shouldn't be able to do it.
6) Limit 1 entry per person. Pick your best, please.
7) Recipes should all be based on common items; no donation items, rares, ultrarares, or once-per-lifetime items.
Judging will be based on the following factors, in this order:
1) Cleverness of the recipe and the name of the resulting item
2) Using items that don't currently have recipes
3) Practicality of implementing the item
4) Humor and whim on my part
Example of a good entry:
Combine long arm of the law with the night cap.
Does sonic damage (because night clubs are loud)
Humor: you can't really combine the hat with the club; the premise is the mask on the night cap causes you to lose your club, and when you think you've found it again, it's actually a different club.
Top 3 recipes (as rated by me) will be included in the game. (Runner up-recipes may also be included, or adapted, depending on how many I get and how good they are.) Anyone who suggests a recipe that gets implemented will get 50 of said item.
Top 3 recipes will receive other prizes, to be determined before the contest ends.