Babblefish trying to translate complete phrases

Off-topic posts about whatever, including off-the-wall posts about being on walls.

Moderator: Moderators

Carygon Nijax

Post by Carygon Nijax »

Better for spanish speakers... but.. I'll try to retranslate the whole stuff

please don't blame the poor babblefish... he has enough with me using it to do things for wich he's not made.. like.. telling me how boobs is written in chinese (by the way.. it is 胸部)

Babblefish tratando de traducir frases completas

Off-topic posts about whatever, including off-the-wall posts about being on walls.
Off-topic puestos sobre lo que sea, incluido fuera de la pared de ser puestos en las paredes.
Off-topic posts about whatever, including off-the-wall of being post on walls

The City of Twilight. The entire city of Twilight is open to you.

La Ciudad de Crepúsculo. El Crepúsculo de toda la ciudad está abierta para usted.
The City of Twilight. The twilight of the entire city is open to you.

You chat with Susan for a bit, but neither of you has anything really interesting to report.
Susan charlar con usted para un poco, pero ninguno de ustedes tiene algo realmente interesante informe.
Susan chat you for bit, but neither of you has anything really interesting report

You stop in at the office, but Officer Rand isn't around and nobody else seems to want to take you seriously while you're wearing that costume. Come to think of it, it's kind of hard to blame them.
Dejar en la oficina, pero no es oficial Rand alrededor y nadie más parece querer tomar en serio, mientras que usted está usando traje. Ahora que lo pienso, es de tipo duro para culparlos.
You leave in the office, but you are not Officer Rand around, and nobody else seems want take seriously, while you wear costume. Come to think of it, hard guy blame them

more to come! no.. not in other thread.. in this one too...
Top 10 on the Total Post list
Carygon Nijax

Re: Babblefish trying to translate complete phrases

Post by Carygon Nijax »

JazzTap wrote:Oh, and on the Chinese thing, I just use Wiktionary for looking up... other words than that one... heh.
>_>... yeeahh... <_<... other words...
Top 10 on the Total Post list