Closed - Another Contest for One day event items!

Off-topic posts about whatever, including off-the-wall posts about being on walls.

Moderator: Moderators

malk-a-mite

Closed - Another Contest for One day event items!

Post by malk-a-mite »

I'm in the process of rebuilding the Random Number Generator chat functions. The code part isn't horrible but I could use some inspiration.

While getting triggers isn't hard (just sit in chat and watch people mess with it) what I would like is some responses that can be used. For that purpose we are going to have some prizes.

Anyone sending me a Private Message on the forum with a single usable response will get something from Tenkplus, anyone sending 2 or more usable responses will get something and a raffle ticket for the Rares/Items of the Month being given away. Anyone sending 5 or more responses that I can use will get a silver star and a raffle ticket (limited to 5 winners).

Usable responses is something that isn't already a programmed response and something that won't offend 75% of chat the first time it's triggered. If you aren't sure what I'm looking for have a look at the wiki page (which I also need to update):
http://th.blandsauce.com/wiki/User:Rand ... _Generator

Good luck and have fun.
Last edited by malk-a-mite on Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
==
insert clever .sig file here
==
zillow

Post by zillow »

>private messaged<