thanks y'all

Off-topic posts about whatever, including off-the-wall posts about being on walls.

Moderator: Moderators

TheK3vin

Post by TheK3vin »

Nobody liked you anyway.
Ryme
Site Admin

Re: thanks y'all

Post by Ryme »

1) Thanks for stopping by. Glad you enjoyed some of it. Stop back in later because things are always changing.

2) I'm always open to feedback, and I like to try to address concerns, but I have no idea what the heck this means:
hero by twilight wrote: playing with out a adventure is not for me.
3) After this, I'm formally instituting a rule against these types of threads. It doesn't make sense to make a contribution (post) just to say you're leaving. If you want to go, send me constructive feedback if you've got it (privately), and go out there and have fun doing whatever else it is.
Harry Dresden

Post by Harry Dresden »

Conversely, some of us are against having the game get overly quest filled. I like playing a game for the acheivements (collecting, badges, finding rare items) rather than being forced to fill a set of requirements before I can advance. That's the biggest reason I stopped playing kol after NS13.
neocamp22

Re: thanks y'all

Post by neocamp22 »

hero by twilight wrote: i also thaught of some kind of war, with the zions and maybe the rioters from the university. it could be in st anne's park, and you can choose to fight as a zion or a rioter and have really cool war items and stuff.

there's so much you can do with it, i'm off to try and think of more ideas.
Haven't seen anything like that in a game before. *coughhippiesandfratboyscough*
Corrupt Shadow

Post by Corrupt Shadow »

Harry Dresden wrote:Conversely, some of us are against having the game get overly quest filled. I like playing a game for the acheivements (collecting, badges, finding rare items) rather than being forced to fill a set of requirements before I can advance. That's the biggest reason I stopped playing kol after NS13.
I agree on every aspect.

Quests are fun, but I don't get bent out of shape if there isn't one for all 150 player-levels. :roll: :twisted:
I've won the 100k DD bet so many times, I should have the title "Mr. Luck"