Radio Daze

Off-topic posts about whatever, including off-the-wall posts about being on walls.

Moderator: Moderators

Cristiona

Radio Daze

Post by Cristiona »

Woo... got mentioned again on the Thursday radio show. Well, not by name, but certainly referenced. For what it's worth, I fully support Jick's plan. I'd like updates every three days too :D
IcyFreak

Post by IcyFreak »

For those of us who don't listen to RKoL, mind telling us what was said?
Have a nice day.
Ryme
Site Admin

Post by Ryme »

In short, Jick joked that he ought to hire me to work on the game full-time, so that I would produce regular updates.

The problem being, he was under the impression that I'm currently between jobs, whereas I'm actually still finishing up the old job while also preparing to move. In about a month I'll be between jobs, at which point I don't need anyone to pay me to work on this game, because it'll be top priority... assuming I don't have another job by then. But in any case, I'll still have more time than I do now. There's more, tucked into the last 5 minutes or so of the last radio show, if you want to track it down, but that's the gist of it.
Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

Jick also praised the game, and said he loved it when he saw any update -- any update. Said it made him realise how people felt when his game was still in its early stages.