ThotMarket

Off-topic posts about whatever, including off-the-wall posts about being on walls.

Moderator: Moderators

Cristiona

ThotMarket

Post by Cristiona »

ThotMarket is like Digg, but with the fun of market manipulation added in. It recently entered into its second open beta, and it seems to be a handy little way to promote Twilight Heroes.

Some of you may have remembered this thing, back when it was buggy as all hell, and you could make nearly unlimited money by buying shares at -$0.01 a piece. Anyway, they've fixed that, but it still has potential...

See, since it's like Digg, it's also designed to rate websites and allows you to group them. As you can see from the link, I've created a "thot" for Twilight Heroes. As it raises in value (if I remember right, following that direct link will help), more people will notice it, and potentially bring more people here.

Thot's free to fool around with, so give it a whirl. It can be a lot of fun, and could potentially bring in more players, which is certainly worth it.
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"
neocamp22

Post by neocamp22 »

/em signs up

Certainly looks like an interesting concept.
Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

It was quite a bit of fun during the last beta, even before everyone found the exploit and was running around with fifty trillion thollars...
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
Olaf

Post by Olaf »

I'd forgotten all about this. It seems that all of my investments have gone down, including TH. You're a terrible company-runner, Cris.
<==
Well, I've got a hat!
Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

:(

Prices bounce a little as people rush in to get on a new thing and then try to move it when it doesn't bounce back up.

Still, the original point was more the shameless advertising. Which I've been continuing by "buying" ad space almost every day.