Accessory Frustrations

For to fix what's broke, and improve what ain't. Or something thereabouts.

Moderator: Moderators

Lxndr

Accessory Frustrations

Post by Lxndr »

In the rest of "wear things", I can simply click what I want to wear, and I automagically unequip the thing in the same slot. I like this, it's nice, I don't have to click unequip unless I want to be naked.

But with accessories, I have to click one to unequip, and THEN go down the screen to equip another. This is really frustrating. Could an 'equip in slot 1' or 'equip in slot 2' link be added, or would this be too horrible to code?
Alexander Cherry
Twisted Confessions
Corrupt Shadow

Post by Corrupt Shadow »

Yeah, I've noticed that as well.
I've won the 100k DD bet so many times, I should have the title "Mr. Luck"
TheK3vin

Post by TheK3vin »

The equip slot 1/2 button is actually a really good idea. i can has?
Ryme
Site Admin

Post by Ryme »

Okay, so the question is, is there anyone who really prefers to NOT pick by slot--they like it the way it is now? KoL's got the nifty account setting for using either method, but I don't think I'm ready for that, so if I switch it, it's switching for everyone for the moment.
zillow

Post by zillow »

I personally don't care. But if you are too lazy to click an extra time just to change your accessory, then you are too far lost...
Olaf

Post by Olaf »

Well, even KoL's account option doesn't remove the deault behavior. They still have [equip] there next to the numbers.
<==
Well, I've got a hat!
Cristiona

Post by Cristiona »

I prefer having my accessories in a certain order, but even with numbered equipping, I'd be able to do that.
The churches are empty / The priest has gone home / And we are left standing / Together alone
--October Project: "Dark Time"
Hannahmaus

Post by Hannahmaus »

zillow wrote:I personally don't care. But if you are too lazy to click an extra time just to change your accessory, then you are too far lost...
I don't think anybody suggested they actually refuse to change accessories because of the extra click. It's just clunky and inconsistent with the rest of the equipment slots, and the suggestion would a nice improvement.
Lxndr

Post by Lxndr »

And anything that saves a page reloading, especially on a slow connection, is welcome. (unequip: reload; equip: reload vs. 'equip 1: reload').
Alexander Cherry
Twisted Confessions
Carygon Nijax

Post by Carygon Nijax »

well Lxndr you have a point.. and a really good one... I support the idea.. but.. technically.. my vote doesn't count
Top 10 on the Total Post list